04 January 2014

Design work


International Chapel

I designed this and began translating it into many different languages:







I changed the color of the logo using a black-and-white template:






I found images online for these given phrases:









Just for fun

All the Doctors cheat sheet. I found this image and added the names and numbers of actors who have played Doctor Who. I had to edit the background a little because the white dots made it difficult to read the text.


I found this one too. I capitalized the "I" and moved the TARDIS from the left side so it can be made into a FaceBook cover photo.


I made this for my friend, using his words.


I made this when my friend had to go a week without puns.



I made this for a cover photo contest on the Catholic Memes FaceBook page:




Design classes